Stir-Fried Chicken and Vegetables with Noodles
There are so many ways to create a Stir-Fried Chicken dish, this version is packed with tasty crisp vegetables, this is an eccononmical dish with very pleaseing results, I made this dish on my first day on a new vessel with new crew and it certainly was well recived, the chicken in this dish is succulant and full of flavor, and the bright colour of the vegetables will enhase your service counter.
|Prep Time||30 Minutes|
|Cook Time||15 Minutes|
- 2 kg Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 cup Teriaki Sauce
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- 500 grams Green Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
- 500 grams Red Bell Peppers (Thinly Sliced)
- 500 grams Yellow Bell Peppers (Thinly Sliced)
- 350 grams Sliced Carrots (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 600 grams White Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 200 grams Red Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Green Chillie (Thinly Sliced)
- 100 grams Button Mushrooms
- 200 grams Cooked egg Noodles
- 8 Spring Onions For Garnish
- Slice the Chicken Breast into 5mm think strips and and marinade in the Oyster Sauce and Teriaki marinade
- Slice and prepare the rest of your ingreadients
- Heat the brat-pan to a high heat and add the oil to the pan.
- Add the marinaded sliced chicken to the hot oil and stir.
- Cook the chicken browning slightly then add the chopped garlic and cook for a mom
- Add the sliced onions and carrots to the chicken and cook for a few minutes stiring and turning the chicken. Then add the chopped garlic
- ASdd the peppersand stir-in ensuring you tuen all the ingreadients.
- Mix the corn strartch to the chicken stock together stir then add the chicken and vegetable
- Add the noodles to the pan.
- Place in a suitable bain-marie container and garnish with the spring onions and chopped parsley
Share this Recipe