- 2000 grams Flour Plain Soft Cake Flour
- 10 tsp Baking Powder
- 1125 grams Butter Unsalted
- 1125 grams Sugar Caster
- 16 Eggs Medium Size
- 250 grams Raspberry Jam 1 jar
- 100 grams Sugar Caster
- 50 grams Flour
- Mix Flour and Baking Powder together.
- Rub in the Fat.
- Add the sugar
- Add the beaten eggs to dry mix and mix lightly to form a wet paste
- Mould into Balls This mix is very wet so use well floured hands when picking you each ball of cake mix, don't over handle then drop the loosely shaped mix into the topping mixture of flour and sugar;-(100grm Caster sugar, 50grms flour), Only dip one side.
- Place the dipped side face up on a greased baking tray, flatten slightly and make a dimple in the top ready to accept the jam.
- Pipe a small spot of Raspberry Jam into each dimple.
- Bake at 170°C for approximately15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly and then placing on cooling wires.