Sweet Chili Sauce
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
- 2 cups White Wine Vinegar
- 2.5 cups White Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 12 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 12 cloves Fresh Garlic Finely Chopped
- 3 tbsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 6 tbsp Cornstartch
- Place all the ingredients in a suitable pot except for the cornflour.
- Bring the pot to boil then allow to simmer and reduce by approximately half.
- Mix the cornstarch with a few tables spoons of water to make fluid and whisk into the boiling chili sauce.
- Stir back to the boil and cook for a few minutes to allow the starch to fully cook out.
- Add water to bring the sauce to the correct consistency you want, the sauce will thicken slightly as it cools.
- When fully cooked remove from the stove and allow to cool, than decant into a suitable bottle or container.
Share this Recipe