White Tin Bread
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
|Passive Time||2 hours|
- 4000 grams All Purpose Flour 4 kg
- 150 grams Dried Yeast
- 150 grams Milk Powder
- 100 grams Salt
- 350 grams Sugar
- 20 grams Bread Improver Optional
- 250 grams White Shortening
- 2350 ml Warm Water
- Place all Dry Ingredients in mixing bowl with hook attachment and mix well.
- Add the white shortening and mix well.
- Add the water and mix until smooth and elastic.
- Scale and mould and place in the well greased bread tins, cover with lids, if using Coffin bread tins. I find that moulding the dough into 4 equal size balls spreads the dough evenly over the tin.
- Allow to prove with the lids on until double in size and almost filling the tins.
- Bake at 160°C for 45 minutes.
- When the bread is baked remove the lids turn out onto cooling wires while still hot and allow to cool.
Share this Recipe